Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to progress in your career as an accountant? We would be delighted to have you onboard!
Who we are?
We are a buzzing, supportive, and proactive team of accountants with a drive to enable one another to continue learning and offering the best support to our clients. Our team is comprised of high-calibre accountants with diversified expertise, including ex-tax-office employees.
What we do?
Our main purpose is to automate & optimise our clients' financial processes. In addition, we aim to protect our clients from stressful situations such as incurring a loss, being tax investigated, and through economic downturn (inflation and recession).
Join Our Team Today!
If you want to join this growing team, then please do view the available jobs we have below, as well as a little more about the company, so you can see how you will fit right in.
The Application Process
Here is what you can expect throughout your application process at Elena Meskhi & Co.
1. Once you have reviewed the available job openings, simply click apply on the job role that best matches your experience and career goals.
2. You might be asked to attach a cover letter along with your resume, and include references from the last two job roles you have worked (if applicable).
3. If your application was successful, you would be notified within 48-72 hours. If you were not contacted, after those periods, it would mean that we would not be moving forward with your application.
4. In the next stage, you would be send a link to record your answer to a couple of questions. This would help you showcase your expertise and your personality in a less stressful environment than a regular interview.
5. The final stage would include an interview with our CEO, Elena Meskhi. You would get the chance to share more about yourself and get a glimpse into our culture. It's the perfect opportunity to ask all your burning questions so, don't shy away.
1. Be prepared- Make sure you researched the role you applied for as well as company information.
2. Be on time-Attend your interview on time. Sometimes, unexpected events take place which can cause you to reschedule your meeting. Inform us in advance that you would like to schedule and the reason for that.
3. Be yourself-Show us who you are and why you are so passionate about what you do. We'd be happy to hear about your career achievements and how your experience is relevant to the role you applied for.